OTO: Food Truck For Kids

OTO ice cream truck

As a kid I loved cardboard.  I made all kind of spaceships and other imaginative things with it.  The OTO Ice Cream Truck is the brainchild of Måns Swanberg.  It started as a successful Kickstarter campaign.  Now they are rolling out the trucks for kids to enjoy all over the world.  It is 100% made in the good old United States.  Unfortunately, my kids are too old for this kind of stuff, the inner kid in me loves this type of recyclable fun.  When you get bored, you simply chuck it in the big recycling bin.  I could see a whole line of food trucks from OTO in the future.  Well done Måns.  For the cost of a video game, your kids will have months of fun and memories.
OTO Ice Cream Truck is a big food truck toy for kids. It's made out of cardboard and has super detailed illustrations.

It measures 40x36x24 inches. It's huge! It's also non-toxic and 100% recyclable, and it's made in the USA.