99 Texting Acronyms and Phrases That Every Parent Should Know


Most parents are out of the loop when it comes to texting. So with so many acronyms and phrases out there, a parent cannot get by only on yolo and lol. It's a big universe out there. Here is a list of the 99 most important universal acronyms and phrases out there. CD9 - Parents around/Code 9

143          I love you
1432        I love you too
ATM        At The moment
gerd          Abbreviaton for ermagerd (Oh my God)
GR8          Great
CMB         Call Me Back
CUNS       See You In School
F2F          Face to Face
FOAF       Friend Of A Friend
FML          F*** My Life
FTW          For The Win
GTG           Got to Go
GTFO       Get the F* Out
HAK        Hugs and Kisses
HMU       Hit Me Up
IKR         I Know, Right?
IDC          I Don’t Care
IDK         I don’t Know
ITA/D     I Totally Agree/Disagree
IRL         In real life
J/K         Just Kidding
KK          Okay
KWIM    Know what I mean?
L&R        Love and respect
mmk       Mmm…okay
MEGO     My Eyes are Glazing Over
MYT        Meet You There
NAGI       Not A Good Idea
NBD        No Big Deal
NGH       Not Gonna Happen
NMP        Not My Problem
NSFW      Not Safe for Work
NSFL       Not Safe for Life
NTIM       Not That It Matters
N00B      Newbie
OATUS   On a totally unrelated subject
O RLY    Oh, really?
P&C         Private and Confidential
PITA        Pain in the A**
REHI       Hi, again
RUOK      Are You OK?
QQ            Crying (often humorously)
SFSG       So Far So Good
SLT         Something Like That
SOL         Sh** Out of Luck
SUP        What’s up?
UOK        Are you okay?
4Q             F*** You
VCDA      Vaya Con Dios, Amigo
VSF         Very Sad Face
WDYM  What Do You Mean?
WFM     Works For Me
WRUD    What Are You Doing?
WTG        Way To Go!
W00T      Hooray!
WTH        What The Hell?
XOXOZZZ Hugs, kisses, sweet dreams
ZOMG       Oh my God